2016 Quinns FC Junior Trials
Quinns FC is calling upon all players interested in trials for the following age groups:
All trials are held at Riverlinks Oval, Clarkson
Under 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s
Saturday 13th February 2016 Sign-in 8.30am trial times 9am – 10.30am and
Tuesday 16th February 2016 Sign-in 5.30pm trial times 6pm – 7pm.
Under 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s, 18s
Sunday 14th February 2016 – Sign-in 8.30am trial times 9am – 10.30am and
Wednesday 17th February 2016 – Sign -in 5.30pm trial times 6pm – 7pm
ALL PLAYERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING PLENTY OF WATER
For more information please contact Steve Alderson on 0423 759 950
All trials to be completed at the following address:
As some members may know Charlie Evans and Gordon Bryden have been working closely with City of Wanneroo to advance the facility upgrade at Gumblossom. The club have now received notification of the following from the council which we would like to share with all members:
- Floodlighting upgrade – Floodlights will be upgrade to ensure that the lighting is at competition standard for night games. Quinns FC will be funding this upgrade at the cost of approx. $14,586.
- Multi-Purpose Room Extension – Project timelines have been confirmed by the Club and the City of Wanneroo to proceed with construction of the 100m2 Multi-Purpose Room extension. We are currently in the concept design phase and construction has been planned and added to the Councils capital works program between 15/7/2016 – 15/2/2017.
- Storage – temporary storages is currently being organised to take the pressure of the kit rooms. The Club has been advised that the process to finalise this will be 3 months. Permanent additional storage will be included in the project management plan for the 100m2 Multi-Purpose Room extension.
Whilst we have had confirmation of all of this being agreed upon it is important that we continue the monthly meetings with the Council and it’s this reason we ask that our members support Mayor Tracy Roberts and Councillor Russell Driver who have been major supporters of the club in the upcoming council elections to ensure that upgrades are commenced and completed as promised.
Click the below link to see the correspondence received from the council regarding this information.
Correspondence to Quinns FC (Responding to 6 August 2015 correspondence)
Quinns went down to compete in the Armadale cup with both our under 12s first team and the under 10s B team taking out their respective Divisions.
A BIG Thank you to Armadale for hosting a GREAT pre season Lightening Carnival. Congratulations to Quinns U12s A for being Runners up & Quinns B for being Winners in their Group.
Quinns F.C through the Department of Sport and Recreation provides opportunities through the KidSport Program in Western Australia. Sport and recreation builds stronger, healthier, happier and safer communities.
KidSport will make it possible for Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. KidSport will allow eligible youth aged 5-18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs participating in the project through their participating local government.
What are the eligible criteria?
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card or be referred by a ‘recognised’ referral agent
- Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to (exceptions may apply)
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area (exceptions may apply)
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club.)
- Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid (exceptions may apply).
- No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
2014 KidSport fact sheet
For further details regarding KidSport please contact your local Council Development Officer:
City of Wanneroo
Nerisa Finau Tel: 9405 5668 Email: email@example.com
City of Joondalup
Sandra Hill-Williamson Tel: 9400 4252 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well done to our………………………………………………………..[wzslider autoplay=”true”]
- Boys 13s Division 1 who beat Bunbury (2-1)
- Girls 13s Premier Division who beat East Fremantle (on penalties)
- Boys 15s Division 3 who beat Gosnells (1-0)